Institute for the development of probiotic food products
The articles in the series “Probiotic Intelligentsia” fill the gap that has traditionally existed between marketing and science in the field of probiotics. A publication of this sort has been awaited by scientist, industry managers and government agencies. Our articles are written with the rigor of science taking into account that they should be of interest to everyone involved in the development and commercialisation of probiotic food products. This publication, unique in its kind, contributes to build the necessary links between science and the industry of probiotics. These links have been considered the main success factor of the probiotic industry. Simultaneous publication of our articles in the three main languages, i.e. English, Spanish and French, gives Probiotic Intelligentsia an instantaneous worldwide span.
Those who have the right information have the power, but you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to get it.
Editor : Dr Martin Macouzet
Ph.D. in Food Sciences, McGill University.
Member of :
- Conceptualization of new probiotic food products
- Viability and health functionality of probiotics in industrialized foodstuffs
- Probiotic food product categories
- Selectig the right probiotic strain for the development of a new food product
- Tricks to keep probiotics viable in food products
- Validation of a new probiotic food product
- Consumer perception of probiotic food products
Quebec Microbiologists' Association